Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I thought I'd take the liberty of doing a special meme involving music (Note, I'm sticking true to the meme by using a Journal Skin like so).
Anyways, the rules are as follow...
1. You must have Spotify, iTunes, or Pandora
2. You must list your songs in order of 1 to 10; 1 being most listened, and 10 being least listened.
3. Answer the questions down below about said music.
Okay, shall we get started?
My top 10 - iTunes
1. Breathing Place - Vibrasphere (817 plays)
2. The Future is Now - The Offspring (683 plays)
3. My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark - Fall Out Boy (297 plays)
4. Gone Home (Journey's End) - Hyperduck Soundworks (249 plays)
5. Mirror Mirror - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams (86 plays)
6. All About Us - He is We feat. Owl City (79 plays)
7. The Call - Regina Spektor (61 plays)
8. Skyfall - Adele (51 plays)
9. Into the Darkness - The Phantoms (26 plays)
10. Guide You Home (I Would Die For You) - Rebecca Kneubuhl and Gabriel Mann (10 plays)1 ) Why is 1 your favorite?
Breathing Place is my personal favorite because it helps me calm myself. I listen to it because it's a very soothing electronic song (That, and I watched some of Pewdiepie's older videos that featured this song). I listen to it a lot, from waking up to going to sleep, and everything in between.2 ) Listen to 8, and type some lyrics from the song.
Something's coming, something's on its way.
Mountains are crumbling, like statues of clay.
Something's on its way.3 ) Any reason why 10 is your least listened to song?
Sadly, I stopped listening to the song when I entered college. I rarely listen to the song nowadays, but I need to start listening to it more.4 ) If you were to choose one of two songs to listen to for the rest of your life, would it be 8 or 4?
4. What can I say? I'm a sucker for piano music.5 ) You have to give up on listening to one of your top 10 songs. Which one would you give up on listening to?
Although it'd be hard to give up on one, I'd have to give up on listening to 2. Even though it is a good song, a lot of other songs deserve to be like that.6 ) Is 5 part of a soundtrack, or is it a standalone single?
It is part of the RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack.7 ) Does 6 hold any value to you?
Yes, it does. My fiancé and I agreed to have this on our wedding playlist. It also is the tribute I'm making for her as a part of our seven years together, even though it's been, like, months since our seven year anniversary.8 ) Do you listen to tributes on YouTube with 3?
I've listened to a few. One of my favorites is by TheNamelessDoll.9 ) What is the genre of 8?
Pop.10 ) Have you ever danced to 4?
No.11 ) Like Question 2, listen to song 3, and list some lyrics from the song.
A constellation of tears on your lashesBurn everything you love, then burn the ashesIn the end everything collidesMy childhood spat back out the monster that you see
12 ) If you were to switch your #1 song with another song on your list, which one would you choose?
7. I like the mood of the song, and I would love to have it as number one on my list.13 ) What would you normally do when you listen to 5?
Play Minecraft.14 ) Last Question: Regardless of your number one, what is your favorite on your top 10?
6, it holds sentimental value, and I really like the romantic vibe it gives off.Now that the questionnaire is done, you must now tag 5 people to do this now.